WORK WITH US
Want access to an amazing audience of travel and adventure seekers?
Stray Along The Way is more than just a travel blog. We inspire and inform people to explore southern Africa.
What sets us apart?
We have actual experience in the travel industry. We've spent a significant portion of our lives travelling as tour guides and photographers on expeditions throughout southern and eastern Africa. This isn't something we're trying out - this is what we do.
We have a wealth of knowledge and experience throughout the subcontinent that we are sharing with travelers looking to explore this beautiful corner of the world.
Our travel guide Kwenda Travel has over 23 000 followers across our social media platforms and is used by many local establishments as area guides for their guests.
We also pride ourselves in partnering with well-established and trustworthy operators on the ground who are experts in their own right and offer real value to travelers.
Who works with Stray Along The Way?
- Destinations that are travel-friendly and can be visited by anyone who reads our posts.
- Brands and products that cater to adventurous travelers. We only promote products that we have used ourselves. We do not review products, services, or apps without testing them first.
- Activity, accommodation and adventure companies that we use during our travels.
- We are also open to branded content, relevant giveaways, social media promotion campaigns, and any new and exciting ideas you may have interest in discussing with us.
people we’ve worked with
Our experiences in working with Stray Along the Way have been nothing but perfect. We would like to thank Bevan & Jill Langley for the way they showcased what the Cape West Coast has on offer.
It is great hosting you on the West Coast and the return on investment we are getting from it is well worth it ☺
Who reads Stray Along The Way and Kwenda Travel?
Based on Google and Facebook analytics :
- 58% female, 41% male
- Average age: 25-35
- Typical interests: Outdoor activities and photography
- 75% South African, 8% UK 5% Australia/New Zealand, 5% USA
- Twitter followers: 4,000+
- Facebook fans: 15,000+
- Instagram Followers: 3,600+