Want access to an amazing audience of travel and adventure seekers?
Stray Along The Way is more than just a travel blog. We inspire and inform people to explore the outdoors.
What sets us apart?
We’ve been doing this a long time! We’ve spent a significant portion of our lives travelling as tour guides and photographers on expeditions throughout southern and eastern Africa. This isn’t something we’re trying out – this is what we do.
Over the years we’ve accumulated a wealth of knowledge and experience throughout the subcontinent. We’ve traveled as both guest and guide and have been afforded a well-rounded understanding of what this beautiful corner of the world has to offer.
We have a humble but loyal following of highly engaged users across our social media platforms and take a great deal of pride in providing them informative, accurate and inspiring content.
What we do
Writing | Photography | Film
SEM | Social Media | SEO | email
Who works with Stray Along The Way?
- Destinations that are travel-friendly and can be visited by anyone who reads our posts.
- Brands and products that cater to adventurous travelers. We only promote products that we have used ourselves. We do not review products, services, or apps without testing them first.
- Activity, accommodation and adventure companies that we use during our travels.
- We are also open to branded content, relevant giveaways, social media promotion campaigns, and any new and exciting ideas you may have interest in discussing with us.
Who we’ve worked with before
Our experiences in working with Stray Along The Way have been nothing but perfect. We would like to thank Bevan & Jill Langley for the way they showcased what the Cape West Coast has on offer.
Tourism Marketing Officer at West Coast District Municipality
It is great hosting you on the West Coast and the return on investment we are getting from it is well worth it 🙂
Kiewiet van Rooyen
Tourism Manager at West Coast Tourism
Who follows Stray Along The Way?
Based on Google and Facebook analytics :
- 48% female, 52% male.
- Average age: 25-34.
- Typical interests: Hiking, camping, outdoor lifestyle and photography.
- 69% South African, 9% USA, 4% UK.